Friday, November 7, 2008

AAAHHHH!!!!

I SLEPT IN MY OWN BED LAST NIGHT!!! Whooo hoooo!!! I also drove today!! It's been a good day, well really good 24 hours! 4 of my teens visited me yesterday afternoon and while it hurts to laugh - we had a good couple hours of laughter, catching up, hearing about school and youth ministry meetings and events. It was a great visit and one I really needed! I miss the teens big time and seeing some that are the cornerstones of St. John's was such a great treat! It just makes me miss everyone that much more. After 2 nights of the bed in the living room collapsing (it's my old twin and like 25 years old) I decided it was time to head to my room. What a night of sleep I got! I slept straight through and never woke up, and I was able to sleep on not just my left side, but my right as well!! I love my bed!! :) Today was a good day, I am getting a little more energy - I get urges of things I want to do - but I still do get pretty tired really quickly. For example, I woke up this morning and looked at my pig-sty of my bedroom and thought "I really want to clean this and organize, and rearrange it!!" Now that's a big thing - I HATE to clean and organize - so to want to do this - that's huge! I also had big urges to take my dog for a big long walk. I did take him out and we walked down to the club house - but I was tired tired on the way back - so long walks are not in my near future right now! Tonight I took my car and went to the store (not alone - mom wouldn't let me go alone - she wanted to make sure i could drive safely!!). I was out of sugar free Popsicles so we went to the grocery store. Popsicles are very easy ways for me to get some of my 56 fluid ounces! Mom says I am free to drive on my own now too after our little jaunt to the store! Things are looking up!! 4 more days until real food and I can not wait!! We'll see how my energy is this weekend, we have my nephew all weekend. I can now sit on the floor too and get up without too much pain - so I can at least interact with Cam at his level! I've taken advantage of my time at home to work on my Commodore Status with Cunard Cruise Line and to take my refresher courses with Princess Cruise Line. I am almost done with my Commodore Status and can't wait to graduate and receive my FREE Graduation Cruise on either the Queen Mary 2 or Queen Victoria!! A cruise would be great right about now!!! Some of you have asked when I would begin putting up "After" pictures... I will do this soon, I promise!!

No comments: