Wednesday, January 21, 2009

NSV's

NSV's
(Non Scale Victories)

Besides the 61 pounds that I am down - there are a list of NSV's that i've accomplished!

  • My boobs stick out farther than my tummy roll!
  • A belt doesn't really help at all for keeping my pants up.
  • I can wear an XL shirt and not have to stretch it to fit!
  • You can now see my collar bones!
  • I RAN for a whole 1/2 mile at 4.5 mph WITH OUT stopping!!!
  • A pair of capri's I bought over the summer that did not go on farther than my hips - now fit me like a glove!
  • I have 8 pairs of pants that I have had to bag away into a bag labeled - TOO BIG!
  • At my managers training this weekend - so many people commented on how great I look!! :)

Thank goodness for NSV's!! The scale creeping down is great - but these trump that!!

2 comments:

margmor said...

Oh I love that!!! What a great way to measure progress!!

HerMajesty00 said...

:>)